G&R ENTERTAINMENT & GAMING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post random thoughts and reply to ones you want

+3
Razorhawkzor
GOD_wears_GUCCI
rrobb911
7 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Post random thoughts and reply to ones you want - Page 8 Empty Re: Post random thoughts and reply to ones you want

Post  Dudeacus97 Wed May 30, 2012 9:14 pm

Every single forum I've been on has either been dead or so filled with idiots threads only last 2 hours before they are buried underneath the nonsensical, identical posts.
Dudeacus97
Dudeacus97
A Diamond in the Rough

Back to top Go down

Post random thoughts and reply to ones you want - Page 8 Empty Re: Post random thoughts and reply to ones you want

Post  GOD_wears_GUCCI Wed May 30, 2012 10:52 pm

Razorhawkzor wrote:What about mods?

I have had some sort of allergic reaction, disease, or something this weekend. Saturday my eyes were not irritated, but hurting when I moved my eyes, throat was hurting real bad but could still talk, and my neck was killing me. Sunday I was better but had a headache for a while, still with the throat. Today I still have the sore throat but some kind of spots appeared all over my hands and feet. Been trying and failing at resisting the urge to scratch.
Hives, deffinitally an allergic reaction. Think back on your recent diet, anything foreign to you?
GOD_wears_GUCCI
GOD_wears_GUCCI
Admin
Admin

https://godrobforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  GOD_wears_GUCCI Wed May 30, 2012 10:57 pm

Dudeacus97 wrote:Every single forum I've been on has either been dead or so filled with idiots threads only last 2 hours before they are buried underneath the nonsensical, identical posts.
I would suggest theoritical forums or religious forums. I belong to almost all of them, Christianforums.com isn't too bad, some very intelligent folks, yet still as expected there are uneducated trolls. Most, however, are helpfull and intelligent people. I also will suggest the vampirewebsite.net forum once we are done editing and getting it ready. If you have any interest in energy/psychic theology you will find it quite practical. And if your thinking "sounds stupid" because of the vampire thing your very wrong, steve (site owner) is an extremely intelligent guy and has more knowledge of the nervous system and brain then anyone ive met. He is an all around smart guy, was a high priest and attended georgetown university I believe so he is as well educated as half of our presidents. Check it out, religion and vampirism are two extremely deep and illusive subjects.
GOD_wears_GUCCI
GOD_wears_GUCCI
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Razorhawkzor Wed May 30, 2012 11:05 pm

I'm pretty much better. Just have those spots around my hands and feet but don't itch. They are small-bite sized.I think like 2 or 3 of them are more like blisters though. As to what it could be cause by

............. confused ............. confused ............................. confused

All I can think of is a steak that may or may not have been a bit old. Some parts tasted weird but my piece was safe. That was like a week before. Parents think it was due to me taking Cod Liver Oil, to boost my immune system, combined with Advil. Don't remember taking Advil.

My sister had something way worse so it's harder since there's a chance I got it from her or from the same thing.
Razorhawkzor
Razorhawkzor

Back to top Go down

Post  Dudeacus97 Wed May 30, 2012 11:17 pm

GOD_wears_GUCCI wrote:
Dudeacus97 wrote:Every single forum I've been on has either been dead or so filled with idiots threads only last 2 hours before they are buried underneath the nonsensical, identical posts.
I would suggest theoritical forums or religious forums. I belong to almost all of them, Christianforums.com isn't too bad, some very intelligent folks, yet still as expected there are uneducated trolls. Most, however, are helpfull and intelligent people. I also will suggest the vampirewebsite.net forum once we are done editing and getting it ready. If you have any interest in energy/psychic theology you will find it quite practical. And if your thinking "sounds stupid" because of the vampire thing your very wrong, steve (site owner) is an extremely intelligent guy and has more knowledge of the nervous system and brain then anyone ive met. He is an all around smart guy, was a high priest and attended georgetown university I believe so he is as well educated as half of our presidents. Check it out, religion and vampirism are two extremely deep and illusive subjects.

If you attend all of those forums, then why do you have a sacreligious avatar?
Dudeacus97
Dudeacus97
A Diamond in the Rough

Back to top Go down

Post  Razorhawkzor Wed May 30, 2012 11:29 pm

Found this guy who makes videos giving thoughts on his views on life, religion, etc.......

An atheist who calls himself obviouslyjesus.

He has a lot of videos so I hope I got this one right. Haven't seen this specific one, or any of them, in a while
Razorhawkzor
Razorhawkzor

Back to top Go down

Post  GOD_wears_GUCCI Thu May 31, 2012 12:59 am

Dudeacus97 wrote:
GOD_wears_GUCCI wrote:

If you attend all of those forums, then why do you have a sacreligious avatar?
I thought it was funny Smile and I am more agnostic then anything, however, I was raised catholic and have been intrigued by religion my whole life, I accept that we don't have enough information and I hope god accepts my arrogance considering the only evidence we have of his existence has been translated more times then anything on this planet. If you have ever played the telephone game you know that a room of people can't keep the same sentence through all of them, now add 2000 years and hundreds of languages and see what they come up with Smile I go to the sites for questions, to get into the minds of those who call themselves believers, I have only found one person who has a better understanding of biblical study then me.
GOD_wears_GUCCI
GOD_wears_GUCCI
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Razorhawkzor Thu May 31, 2012 1:14 am

Did you hear? A woman was found dead next to an apple tree. Her husband said it was a snake.----> So a woman was just chilling next to a tree and a talking snake tried to kill her. ----> A woman was praying next to an apple tree when a snake bit her. ----> A woman gave birth.........----> Snake bit some.......----> Fast forward a couple hundred times and you get the story of Adam and Eve.
Not saying that's how it happened, but just saying that we know so little.

I'd also like to bring up how so many people believe, "_____ Is the ONE TRUE religion because_______. It's the only religion I know and will know. I have been practicing it ever since my parents taught it to me."

Just because it was the religion your parents taught you, out of 100's of possible one, doesn't mean it is the only one and should ignore the beliefs of overs.
Razorhawkzor
Razorhawkzor

Back to top Go down

Post  GOD_wears_GUCCI Thu May 31, 2012 8:34 am

Razorhawkzor wrote:Did you hear? A woman was found dead next to an apple tree. Her husband said it was a snake.----> So a woman was just chilling next to a tree and a talking snake tried to kill her. ----> A woman was praying next to an apple tree when a snake bit her. ----> A woman gave birth.........----> Snake bit some.......----> Fast forward a couple hundred times and you get the story of Adam and Eve.
Not saying that's how it happened, but just saying that we know so little.

I'd also like to bring up how so many people believe, "_____ Is the ONE TRUE religion because_______. It's the only religion I know and will know. I have been practicing it ever since my parents taught it to me."

Just because it was the religion your parents taught you, out of 100's of possible one, doesn't mean it is the only one and should ignore the beliefs of overs.
The only religion I don't approve of is Judaism, that may offend someone on here if they are Jewish. Im not against the people themselves just the theology of Judaism itself, because I believe Jesus was the son of god and they do not, also they killed him before we could find out Smile
GOD_wears_GUCCI
GOD_wears_GUCCI
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Razorhawkzor Thu May 31, 2012 8:24 pm

Graduated today. Surprisingly easy for the speech, even though I forgot to do it and had to do it from memory/on the spot. Won't see the majority of them again, not bad. Didn't hate most people, except for like 3-5, but wasn't close to anyone but my group.
Razorhawkzor
Razorhawkzor

Back to top Go down

Post  GOD_wears_GUCCI Thu May 31, 2012 9:58 pm

Razorhawkzor wrote:Graduated today. Surprisingly easy for the speech, even though I forgot to do it and had to do it from memory/on the spot. Won't see the majority of them again, not bad. Didn't hate most people, except for like 3-5, but wasn't close to anyone but my group.
Congratulations man! Now off to bigger and better things Smile
GOD_wears_GUCCI
GOD_wears_GUCCI
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Razorhawkzor Thu May 31, 2012 11:05 pm

Maybe, maybe not. Have no idea what's to come. For all we know, WWIII could spontaneously begin and we all get nuked before I even start high school.
Razorhawkzor
Razorhawkzor

Back to top Go down

Post  Dudeacus97 Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:12 pm

Razorhawkzor wrote:Maybe, maybe not. Have no idea what's to come. For all we know, WWIII could spontaneously begin and we all get nuked before I even start high school.

Have a good run on summer while I spend 2 more weeks in school.
Dudeacus97
Dudeacus97
A Diamond in the Rough

Back to top Go down

Post  Razorhawkzor Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:08 am

For some reason I just love anime openings. I think it's cause I never understand what they are saying. Gucci, gucci, I know you don't like Japanese stuff but I do.

And I don't feel like posting this in the music section where it will be a topic that gets like 2 replies and dies. At least here I know it will probably be ignored.
Razorhawkzor
Razorhawkzor

Back to top Go down

Post  rrobb911 Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:30 pm

I'm back Smile No one even knew I was missing, probably.

I start my summer class today (Medical Terminology) which is lame. I'm making a shit load of money at work Very Happy

I got nothing new. My girlfriend's sister got married this weekend which was cool.
rrobb911
rrobb911
Admin
Admin

https://godrobforums.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Razorhawkzor Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:04 pm

Sometimes it feels like my anger is getting out of control. Feel like punching anything around me. Don't even have anything to be mad at. I blame hormones.
Razorhawkzor
Razorhawkzor

Back to top Go down

Post  rrobb911 Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:40 pm

Razorhawkzor wrote:Sometimes it feels like my anger is getting out of control. Feel like punching anything around me. Don't even have anything to be mad at. I blame hormones.

Hitting puberty?
rrobb911
rrobb911
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Razorhawkzor Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:48 am

Anyone know where I can get a free custom avatar/signature? I've had something in my mind for a while but I know nothing of how to properly use photoshop.
Razorhawkzor
Razorhawkzor

Back to top Go down

Post  godwashere Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:23 am

Razorhawkzor wrote:Anyone know where I can get a free custom avatar/signature? I've had something in my mind for a while but I know nothing of how to properly use photoshop.

I can try!
godwashere
godwashere
Photoshop Master
Photoshop Master

Back to top Go down

Post  rrobb911 Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:54 am

Razorhawkzor wrote:Anyone know where I can get a free custom avatar/signature? I've had something in my mind for a while but I know nothing of how to properly use photoshop.

I can try too!
rrobb911
rrobb911
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Razorhawkzor Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:00 pm

Guess I'll post a request here but it's a bit tricky. You ready for this?

A hawk in one of these 3 stances. Don't care much about artsyle you use.

Spoiler:

-Should be half hawk half robot. Not exactly straight down the middle, but robotic parts in some spots.
-Majority of the head is robotic.
-HAS TO have the metal cover at least the visible eyes and beak.
-Make it look fierce. Not cartoony/happy.
-Color scheme is either black and red or black and white. The robot are gray or something that you can tell what it is.
-I'd prefer for the either the talons or the edges of the feathers, either the tail or wings, to look like blades or idk RAZORS
-Background is anything you see fit.
-Glowing eyes, red or yellow

Random Images
Razorhawkzor
Razorhawkzor

Back to top Go down

Post  rrobb911 Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:47 pm

Razorhawkzor wrote:Guess I'll post a request here but it's a bit tricky. You ready for this?

A hawk in one of these 3 stances. Don't care much about artsyle you use.

Spoiler:

-Should be half hawk half robot. Not exactly straight down the middle, but robotic parts in some spots.
-Majority of the head is robotic.
-HAS TO have the metal cover at least the visible eyes and beak.
-Make it look fierce. Not cartoony/happy.
-Color scheme is either black and red or black and white. The robot are gray or something that you can tell what it is.
-I'd prefer for the either the talons or the edges of the feathers, either the tail or wings, to look like blades or idk RAZORS
-Background is anything you see fit.
-Glowing eyes, red or yellow

Random Images

Give me a little bit and I will get on it. Maybe tonight or tomorrow night.
rrobb911
rrobb911
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dudeacus97 Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:56 pm

I'm back! I took up Gucci's suggestion and joined a religious forum here:

http://discussions.godandscience.org/index.php

I've also decided to start a creative project to either write a fantasy novel or to work on scripts for a TV show version of the Storm Drain Alligator. I have a list of episodes that I made up if anybody is interested. I'm currently working on either the pilot episode or the one where the SDA gets stuck in a Disney movie and goes on a mission to kill the censor.
Dudeacus97
Dudeacus97
A Diamond in the Rough

Back to top Go down

Post  Razorhawkzor Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:06 pm

I personally didn't like SDA for some reason. I have to see what it would be like in TV show form, but I'm not really expecting much.

That reminded me of the story I wanted to write before. I was doing it but was busy with end of school year work. Don't think I'll go back and finish it though.
Razorhawkzor
Razorhawkzor

Back to top Go down

Post  Dudeacus97 Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:09 pm

Razorhawkzor wrote:I personally didn't like SDA for some reason. I have to see what it would be like in TV show form, but I'm not really expecting much.

That reminded me of the story I wanted to write before. I was doing it but was busy with end of school year work. Don't think I'll go back and finish it though.

Why didn't you like it? Is it something I could change?

If it's anything about how the characters are too bland, then the TV show would probably change that because there would be a lot of 20 minute episodes instead of a few 5 minute shorts for YouTube.
Dudeacus97
Dudeacus97
A Diamond in the Rough

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next