G&R ENTERTAINMENT & GAMING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Razor

2 posters

Go down

Razor Empty Razor

Post  GOD_wears_GUCCI Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:18 pm

Lets discuss this trade Smile

Red dead for dead island? that way I can play with all the ps3 gamers on DIF.
GOD_wears_GUCCI
GOD_wears_GUCCI
Admin
Admin

https://godrobforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Razor Empty Re: Razor

Post  Razorhawkzor Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:40 pm

Can't do that. Gamesharing works by you logging into someone else's account and going to their download list. There you can go re download something from there. As long as you don't delete the user, you still have the item. You downloaded RDR from the PSN store so I can get that from you. I bought Dead Island from the store, getting it as a disc, so you can't get it.
Razorhawkzor
Razorhawkzor

Back to top Go down

Post  GOD_wears_GUCCI Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:30 pm

Razorhawkzor wrote:Can't do that. Gamesharing works by you logging into someone else's account and going to their download list. There you can go re download something from there. As long as you don't delete the user, you still have the item. You downloaded RDR from the PSN store so I can get that from you. I bought Dead Island from the store, getting it as a disc, so you can't get it.
Oh I see, well be like "mommyyyy daddyyyy I want disssss" and get them to download a sweet game we can play haha.
GOD_wears_GUCCI
GOD_wears_GUCCI
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Razorhawkzor Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:37 pm

Don't need a credit card. Just go to gamestop, but a $20 or $50 card and buy the game off of PSN store. Maybe tomorrow or day after.
Razorhawkzor
Razorhawkzor

Back to top Go down

Post  Razorhawkzor Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:05 am

A friend told me, and then I looked it up, that it turns out that gamesharing changed a bit since last time I did it. Before, it used to be that 5 PS3 systems could gameshare the same content, but now it was lowered to 2. Sucks cause I wanted to get Borderlands and give it to gucci gucci and to my friend, milodds. With us 3, and someone who already has it, we would have a full party of 4. Looks like now I can only give it to gucci and milodds has to buy it on his own. Sad

But both of them have RDR so that works.

BTW did you get Undead Nightmare as well?
Razorhawkzor
Razorhawkzor

Back to top Go down

Post  GOD_wears_GUCCI Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:35 am

Razorhawkzor wrote:A friend told me, and then I looked it up, that it turns out that gamesharing changed a bit since last time I did it. Before, it used to be that 5 PS3 systems could gameshare the same content, but now it was lowered to 2. Sucks cause I wanted to get Borderlands and give it to gucci gucci and to my friend, milodds. With us 3, and someone who already has it, we would have a full party of 4. Looks like now I can only give it to gucci and milodds has to buy it on his own. Sad

But both of them have RDR so that works.

BTW did you get Undead Nightmare as well?
Oh wow good to know thanks for the update! lol and yes I got undead nightmare but it did not want to work for some reason, I will try again today.
GOD_wears_GUCCI
GOD_wears_GUCCI
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Razorhawkzor Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:45 pm

Alright I got the card and I'm about to get it.

Tip: It's always a good idea to make a separate account JUST for downloads. That way if someone ends up being untrustworthy, you don't lose your main account. Next time I see you online we'll start.
Razorhawkzor
Razorhawkzor

Back to top Go down

Post  GOD_wears_GUCCI Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:59 pm

Private message me, I will give you login info.
GOD_wears_GUCCI
GOD_wears_GUCCI
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Razorhawkzor Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:57 pm

Good that we can both play RDR, but sucks about you somehow not getting Borderlands. If you ever get MW2 or Black Ops then we'll see if we can gameshare some of the map packs.
Razorhawkzor
Razorhawkzor

Back to top Go down

Post  GOD_wears_GUCCI Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:38 am

Razorhawkzor wrote:Good that we can both play RDR, but sucks about you somehow not getting Borderlands. If you ever get MW2 or Black Ops then we'll see if we can gameshare some of the map packs.

I have been thinking about mw2, I miss the intervention. Will people still complain about hardscoping? If so im going to need to practice my claymore skills again xD used to be a strictly claymore/knife guy for the trolls. AND I PWNED.
GOD_wears_GUCCI
GOD_wears_GUCCI
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Razorhawkzor Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:37 pm

I really hated quickscopers. It was so easy in MW2 even I could do it. I was using a sniper the way you were supposed to and they were calling it cheap. I hated that game so I haven't played it since Black Ops came out. From what I hear, there are a TON of quickscopers infesting it.
Razorhawkzor
Razorhawkzor

Back to top Go down

Post  GOD_wears_GUCCI Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:47 pm

Razorhawkzor wrote:I really hated quickscopers. It was so easy in MW2 even I could do it. I was using a sniper the way you were supposed to and they were calling it cheap. I hated that game so I haven't played it since Black Ops came out. From what I hear, there are a TON of quickscopers infesting it.

Quick scopers need to get a bolt action iron sighted gun and call it a day, to use a "sniper" for close quarter combat is disgracefull. I set up clays and hold down a building by myself. Some call it cheap but my response to them is that it is ME taking on almost half their team usually because they get angry and want me dead. Although it works out for my teammates because the enemies are distracted with anger lol.
GOD_wears_GUCCI
GOD_wears_GUCCI
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Razorhawkzor Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:33 pm

I let everything finish downloading thoughout the night while I was sleeping. I think I'll play RDR first, maybe a bit on my own so I can get used to it. Not sure how the online works yet, or anything, but gonna have to get used to it. Gonna be hard since I have 3 amazing games still to play. Or maybe I'll be to lazy and not do anything until past noon.
Razorhawkzor
Razorhawkzor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down