G&R ENTERTAINMENT & GAMING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dante's Inferno

3 posters

Go down

Dante's Inferno Empty Dante's Inferno

Post  Dudeacus97 Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:21 pm

Has anybody played or heard of this game? I got it last night and it's AMAZING. It's about a badass crusader named Dante fighting his way through the 9 Circles of Hell in order to save his wife from the Devil. I'm only on Wrath (the fifth circle) and I already give this game a 9 out of 10. You also have to kill babies in this game if you are one of those twisted people that like that.

Here's one of the trailers for the game:
Dudeacus97
Dudeacus97
A Diamond in the Rough

Back to top Go down

Dante's Inferno Empty Re: Dante's Inferno

Post  GOD_wears_GUCCI Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:29 pm

Dudeacus97 wrote:Has anybody played or heard of this game? I got it last night and it's AMAZING. It's about a badass crusader named Dante fighting his way through the 9 Circles of Hell in order to save his wife from the Devil. I'm only on Wrath (the fifth circle) and I already give this game a 9 out of 10. You also have to kill babies in this game if you are one of those twisted people that like that.

That sounds pretty sick, other then the killing babies. Are they plague babies like in demon souls?
GOD_wears_GUCCI
GOD_wears_GUCCI
Admin
Admin

https://godrobforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Razorhawkzor Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:39 pm

Never played it but I remember once hearing a lot about it but now I forgot.

-Real gory
-Similar to God Of War?
-A lot I forgot
Razorhawkzor
Razorhawkzor

Back to top Go down

Post  Dudeacus97 Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:40 am

GOD_wears_GUCCI wrote:
Dudeacus97 wrote:Has anybody played or heard of this game? I got it last night and it's AMAZING. It's about a badass crusader named Dante fighting his way through the 9 Circles of Hell in order to save his wife from the Devil. I'm only on Wrath (the fifth circle) and I already give this game a 9 out of 10. You also have to kill babies in this game if you are one of those twisted people that like that.

That sounds pretty sick, other then the killing babies. Are they plague babies like in demon souls?

The babies in the game were never baptised. They are about 3 feet tall and have scythe blades for hands. They aren't able to understand their fate so they go around and try to cut you to bits.
Dudeacus97
Dudeacus97
A Diamond in the Rough

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum