G&R ENTERTAINMENT & GAMING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tekken

5 posters

Go down

Tekken Empty Tekken

Post  GOD_wears_GUCCI Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:48 am

This game stole my soul at the age of 5 and never fully returned it. This is my #1 game, Tekken 3 was the start of it all for me. My character of choice was always Jin or Yoshimitsu, the combos are absolutely mindblowing. Takes awhile to memorize the combinations but once you know them, NO button-mashers can stand in your way to the Iron Fist Championship. I also admired how they changed the game up for Tekken Tag, the tag team feature was the climax for me. The bowling wasn't too bad either Wink
10/10. only game to ever get that rating from me Smile
GOD_wears_GUCCI
GOD_wears_GUCCI
Admin
Admin

https://godrobforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Tekken Empty Re: Tekken

Post  MissWakaLaka Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:35 pm

I loved Tekken 3 when it first came out. I was always Nina. I couldn't play as her very well, but I thought she looked cool. Now I'm more partial to choosing Asuka, Alisa or Lili.

Unfortunately the individual endings of Tekken 6 were a bit disappointing. It's like they weren't even trying. I think Armour King, King and Marduk all have the same ending which lasts about fifteen seconds. Hardly seems worth it.
MissWakaLaka
MissWakaLaka
Detective

Back to top Go down

Post  GOD_wears_GUCCI Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:53 pm

MissWakaLaka wrote:I loved Tekken 3 when it first came out. I was always Nina. I couldn't play as her very well, but I thought she looked cool. Now I'm more partial to choosing Asuka, Alisa or Lili.

Unfortunately the individual endings of Tekken 6 were a bit disappointing. It's like they weren't even trying. I think Armour King, King and Marduk all have the same ending which lasts about fifteen seconds. Hardly seems worth it.
Very true, I never really liked the story after teken tag. But the combat stayed pretty amazing until teken 6 atleast. I know yoshimitsu and devil jin both had pretty elaborate combo's. I could get a combo going forever with yoshimitsu, took many hours of practice tho so atleast in that game you can pretty much always learn something new Smile
GOD_wears_GUCCI
GOD_wears_GUCCI
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MissWakaLaka Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:58 pm

I'm probabaly one of the few people who enjoyed the story mode of Tekken 6. I also enjoyed the character customization. I could never win any online matches though. You think you're a good player, then you get your arse handed to you by some Japanese expert three times in a row.

Oh the shame!
MissWakaLaka
MissWakaLaka
Detective

Back to top Go down

Post  GOD_wears_GUCCI Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:02 pm

MissWakaLaka wrote:I'm probabaly one of the few people who enjoyed the story mode of Tekken 6. I also enjoyed the character customization. I could never win any online matches though. You think you're a good player, then you get your arse handed to you by some Japanese expert three times in a row.

Oh the shame!
YES lol. I had to put alot of time into that game, but I got pretty good Very Happy Its hard to keep a positive win/loss ratio in that game but I somehow managed lol. Im telling you, learn yoshimitsu's combo's and you will destroy anyone. Unless someone like me (when angered from previous game) gets devil jin and does the fly-by-laser move until your nothing but ash xD
GOD_wears_GUCCI
GOD_wears_GUCCI
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MissWakaLaka Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:50 pm

What about the numerous cases of The Computer Is A Cheating Bastard?

Oh my goodness, how I loathe Jinpachi and Azazel. Their cheap ass laser beams and selective invulnerability made me want to slat my controller through the TV screen! Pisses me off.
MissWakaLaka
MissWakaLaka
Detective

Back to top Go down

Post  rrobb911 Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:18 pm

I only played Tekken at the bowling alleys Smile

That game rules
rrobb911
rrobb911
Admin
Admin

https://godrobforums.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  GhostRecon Wed May 16, 2012 4:42 pm

I played tekken 5 i think it was and it was alright.Just finished watching Tekken the movie,and Blood vengence.The movie was'nt as good as blood vengeance it was just fighting and some more fighting.Witch should i get Tag one or Tekken 6?
GhostRecon
GhostRecon
Mildly Interesting

Back to top Go down

Post  GOD_wears_GUCCI Wed May 16, 2012 5:41 pm

GhostRecon wrote:I played tekken 5 i think it was and it was alright.Just finished watching Tekken the movie,and Blood vengence.The movie was'nt as good as blood vengeance it was just fighting and some more fighting.Witch should i get Tag one or Tekken 6?
Tekken 6. It can be extremely frustrating but the game is more technical then most.
GOD_wears_GUCCI
GOD_wears_GUCCI
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  GhostRecon Wed May 16, 2012 5:47 pm

Ok im just gonna get that one then.To make sure does it have Devil jin cause the movie dident
GhostRecon
GhostRecon
Mildly Interesting

Back to top Go down

Post  GOD_wears_GUCCI Wed May 16, 2012 5:49 pm

GhostRecon wrote:Ok im just gonna get that one then.To make sure does it have Devil jin cause the movie dident
Oh yes, and he is ruthless. Besides Yoshimitsu he was my favorite!
GOD_wears_GUCCI
GOD_wears_GUCCI
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  godwashere Wed May 16, 2012 6:11 pm

GOD_wears_GUCCI wrote:
GhostRecon wrote:Ok im just gonna get that one then.To make sure does it have Devil jin cause the movie dident
Oh yes, and he is ruthless. Besides Yoshimitsu he was my favorite!

Yeah I know, you never let me win! Crying or Very sad
godwashere
godwashere
Photoshop Master
Photoshop Master

Back to top Go down

Post  GhostRecon Wed May 16, 2012 8:14 pm

Hehehehe
GhostRecon
GhostRecon
Mildly Interesting