G&R ENTERTAINMENT & GAMING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

That Simple "OH SH*T" Moment.

2 posters

Go down

That Simple "OH SH*T" Moment. Empty That Simple "OH SH*T" Moment.

Post  Razorhawkzor Mon May 28, 2012 10:16 pm

The moment where you just go, "Sh*t, oh f*ck me!" If you have one or remember one post it here.

I have to give a speech at my school for graduation. I should have a rough copy by tomorrow to at least get some help from the teachers. It's around 7 PM, I have little to no idea what to write or how to even start it off, and instead of doing it I'm here starting this topic and watching youtube videos in the background.

PS: Try not to list them all at once.
Razorhawkzor
Razorhawkzor

Back to top Go down

That Simple "OH SH*T" Moment. Empty Re: That Simple "OH SH*T" Moment.

Post  rrobb911 Tue May 29, 2012 12:36 am

Razorhawkzor wrote:The moment where you just go, "Sh*t, oh f*ck me!" If you have one or remember one post it here.

I have to give a speech at my school for graduation. I should have a rough copy by tomorrow to at least get some help from the teachers. It's around 7 PM, I have little to no idea what to write or how to even start it off, and instead of doing it I'm here starting this topic and watching youtube videos in the background.

PS: Try not to list them all at once.

That's an oh shit moment? I've written papers at 4am already for morning class at 8am. Talk about oh shit, fuck me.
rrobb911
rrobb911
Admin
Admin

https://godrobforums.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum