G&R ENTERTAINMENT & GAMING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The SDA & The Secret of the Universe

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The SDA & The Secret of the Universe - Page 2 Empty Re: The SDA & The Secret of the Universe

Post  GOD_wears_GUCCI Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:39 am

Dudeacus97 wrote:
GOD_wears_GUCCI wrote:For the skyrim episode, he should have an epic battle with chinese water dragons lol. And maybe take an arrow to the knee.

Also, this godandscience site doesn't have a forum right? how will you post? Go to christianforums.com they should appreciate it, if relative to apologetics or other theology. Im sure if it isn't "politically correct" then they will be offended. But you could do an episode of him repenting his sins haah, im sure that would be difficult for an alligator. And he could later find out in the episode that animal souls are not carried on after death and lead him to be a sinfull alligator seeking only to have as much fun as possible Smile haha again im not very script creative.

Yes, Godandscience has a forum. It's under the "apologetics" bar on the left and is the link fourth up from the bottom and between the tabs "Abortion" and "Links".

If somebody went over all of the SDA's sins, even the biggest ones, I don't think it could fit in one episode.
I will go check it out today, did you watch the video I posted in "religion?" Pretty intense story. You would be good to reflect on that, not sure who else would have a "reply" to something of that density. And I think it would be funny to see him try and repent his major sins the whole episode, conquering himself, and then talking to a priest about his advancements spiritually, and the priest just tells him his soul isn't going to carry on after death and he just wasted his time lol. Irony is always good Smile
GOD_wears_GUCCI
GOD_wears_GUCCI
Admin
Admin

https://godrobforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The SDA & The Secret of the Universe - Page 2 Empty Re: The SDA & The Secret of the Universe

Post  Dudeacus97 Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:53 am

Is it bad that when I watched that video, I was thinking, "this would be a badass video game?" I'm listening to it right now. It's pretty interesting. I'm at the part with the "gaurdian angel."

The "repenting" episode could be a parody of It's a Wonderful Life, a movie the SDA completely hates. The dude who guides him could be Virgil from Dante's Inferno, but the SDA calls him "Virgin".
Dudeacus97
Dudeacus97
A Diamond in the Rough

Back to top Go down

Post  GOD_wears_GUCCI Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:32 pm

Dudeacus97 wrote:Is it bad that when I watched that video, I was thinking, "this would be a badass video game?" I'm listening to it right now. It's pretty interesting. I'm at the part with the "gaurdian angel."

The "repenting" episode could be a parody of It's a Wonderful Life, a movie the SDA completely hates. The dude who guides him could be Virgil from Dante's Inferno, but the SDA calls him "Virgin".

It is a very interesting illustration of a Heaven/Hell perception. The idea that hell is satan's final destination, when the world ends. Until then we need the balance of good and evil to seperate the wrong from the right. I also like his initial thoughts of god while at the throne, and how immediately they changed with god's summarization of him. It really sheds light on an individual person's repentance. Even the "good christians" have their own struggles, usually being self idolism. They are born to christ again, but they are not born out of faith, but out of fear of an eternity of hell fire. Which is why I converted to agnostic beliefs, I realized I feared god more then I loved him. Also it shows God's flaw, he is a perfectionist and jelous god, there will be no idols placed before him subliminaly or directly. You must live your life as if it were god's becuase in god's eyes it is his. Also the depiction of a demons influence is interesting, how it stresses on free will, we have the right to chose our fate but through thousands of years of progression demons have become masters of deception. They no longer need to be discreet about their approach with us, they are masters of deception, they are content with our acceptance of what is right and what is wrong because they know it is not good enough, and as long as we're not good enough for god were in their grasp. That is why you only hear of strong possesion in usually good, religious folk. They already have 97% of our population in compliance, its the few that have the holy spirit they want to posses.
GOD_wears_GUCCI
GOD_wears_GUCCI
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dudeacus97 Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:26 pm

I'm continuing to work on the Christmas Special. Do you guys have any ideas for jokes?
Dudeacus97
Dudeacus97
A Diamond in the Rough

Back to top Go down

Post  Dudeacus97 Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:45 pm

I'm already 18 pages in. However, I need a good idea for a plot. I was thinking the ghost of some dead celebrity to possess the newly arrived atheist character (Arizona Gonzales, a teenage girl who moved in from Santa Fe after Die Hard was played in schools) and the rest of the cast is trying to perform an exorcism. Or perhaps instead of a ghost of a celebrity, it could be some kind of troll demon god thing, which would be a supernatural being with an extreme amount of power, which it simply uses to annoy people by causing extremely weird things to happen. What do you guys think?
Dudeacus97
Dudeacus97
A Diamond in the Rough

Back to top Go down

Post  Dudeacus97 Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:56 pm

I'm done. I finished it about a week go. Should I post it here?
Dudeacus97
Dudeacus97
A Diamond in the Rough

Back to top Go down

Post  GOD_wears_GUCCI Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:51 pm

Dudeacus97 wrote:I'm done. I finished it about a week go. Should I post it here?
Might as well, we need something, ANYTHING, to liven this place up a bit Smile
I for one would love to read it though man!
GOD_wears_GUCCI
GOD_wears_GUCCI
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dudeacus97 Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:35 pm

GOD_wears_GUCCI wrote:
Dudeacus97 wrote:I'm done. I finished it about a week go. Should I post it here?

There were only two problems I was thinking: first of all, its offensive towards atheists. The plot is basically about a dead atheist leader becoming a dark trolling god (basically a demon that tries to piss off everybody), posessing a teenage girl, and trying to bring in the rest of the trolling gods via an atheist demonstration. But seeing how much shows like Family Guy make fun of Christianity, I think that atheists deserve a little bit of satire, seeing that the only other show that I know of that has the balls to do it is South Park (Go God Go & Go God Go XII). Second of all, I'm afraid that somebody might steal it and put it on TV. Almost everybody that I showed it to said that it as great and could probably end up on television.
Dudeacus97
Dudeacus97
A Diamond in the Rough

Back to top Go down

Post  GOD_wears_GUCCI Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:54 pm

Dudeacus97 wrote:
GOD_wears_GUCCI wrote:

There were only two problems I was thinking: first of all, its offensive towards atheists. The plot is basically about a dead atheist leader becoming a dark trolling god (basically a demon that tries to piss off everybody), posessing a teenage girl, and trying to bring in the rest of the trolling gods via an atheist demonstration. But seeing how much shows like Family Guy make fun of Christianity, I think that atheists deserve a little bit of satire, seeing that the only other show that I know of that has the balls to do it is South Park (Go God Go & Go God Go XII). Second of all, I'm afraid that somebody might steal it and put it on TV. Almost everybody that I showed it to said that it as great and could probably end up on television.
Yeah now that I think about it thats probably best. Get it published Smile
GOD_wears_GUCCI
GOD_wears_GUCCI
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dudeacus97 Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:42 am

Now, I am writing another episode where the SDA tries to go on a Rippoff Scout (It's like the Boy Scouts, but it's not, okay?) camping trip, but he can't because he's an alligator. Because of this, he goes to New Orleans so a Voodoo Witch Doctor can turn him into a human. Unfortunately, the transformtion changed absolutely nothing internal about him, so he's still as big of an asshole as he ever was and still doesn't understand some human things, such as eating with utensils and having warm blood. Nobody else thinks it's the Storm Drain Alligator, but they eventually figure it out when he goes apeshit at the sight of a manatee. Meanwhile, while camping with the Rippoff Scouts, they meet Magical Native Americans (at least the SDA thinks they're magical, but they're really just a bunch of guys who are dressing up for a movie), Cyborg Commie Girl Scouts, a few shelters made of poison oak, manatees, and a few bears.
Dudeacus97
Dudeacus97
A Diamond in the Rough

Back to top Go down

Post  GOD_wears_GUCCI Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:29 pm

Dudeacus97 wrote:Now, I am writing another episode where the SDA tries to go on a Rippoff Scout (It's like the Boy Scouts, but it's not, okay?) camping trip, but he can't because he's an alligator. Because of this, he goes to New Orleans so a Voodoo Witch Doctor can turn him into a human. Unfortunately, the transformtion changed absolutely nothing internal about him, so he's still as big of an asshole as he ever was and still doesn't understand some human things, such as eating with utensils and having warm blood. Nobody else thinks it's the Storm Drain Alligator, but they eventually figure it out when he goes apeshit at the sight of a manatee. Meanwhile, while camping with the Rippoff Scouts, they meet Magical Native Americans (at least the SDA thinks they're magical, but they're really just a bunch of guys who are dressing up for a movie), Cyborg Commie Girl Scouts, a few shelters made of poison oak, manatees, and a few bears.
LOL that's hilarious man. I hope this show makes it to tv so I can watch it and be like "I KNOW THAT DUDEACUS."
GOD_wears_GUCCI
GOD_wears_GUCCI
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dudeacus97 Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:48 pm

GOD_wears_GUCCI wrote:
Dudeacus97 wrote:Now, I am writing another episode where the SDA tries to go on a Rippoff Scout (It's like the Boy Scouts, but it's not, okay?) camping trip, but he can't because he's an alligator. Because of this, he goes to New Orleans so a Voodoo Witch Doctor can turn him into a human. Unfortunately, the transformtion changed absolutely nothing internal about him, so he's still as big of an asshole as he ever was and still doesn't understand some human things, such as eating with utensils and having warm blood. Nobody else thinks it's the Storm Drain Alligator, but they eventually figure it out when he goes apeshit at the sight of a manatee. Meanwhile, while camping with the Rippoff Scouts, they meet Magical Native Americans (at least the SDA thinks they're magical, but they're really just a bunch of guys who are dressing up for a movie), Cyborg Commie Girl Scouts, a few shelters made of poison oak, manatees, and a few bears.
LOL that's hilarious man. I hope this show makes it to tv so I can watch it and be like "I KNOW THAT DUDEACUS."

I forgot to mention that their troop leader is a cyborg Abraham Lincoln placed in Catfish Rock by the government so the South could not rise again and that the place they are going to is called Virgil's Peak. Bonus points if you know what two things I am referencing.
Dudeacus97
Dudeacus97
A Diamond in the Rough

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum