Is this weird?

Go down

Is this weird?

Post  Razorhawkzor on Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:31 pm

Say a habit you do and see what kind of responses you have. I'll let someone else say a habit after 3 responses.

I pretty much wear the same/similar clothes everyday. Dark jeans, dark shirts, black hair, and a black/gray hoodie.

IM NOT EMO!!!!!
avatar
Razorhawkzor
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 208
Points : 249
Join date : 2012-04-11
Age : 20
Location : Take a guess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is this weird?

Post  GOD_wears_GUCCI on Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:56 pm

Razorhawkzor wrote:Say a habit you do and see what kind of responses you have. I'll let someone else say a habit after 3 responses.

I pretty much wear the same/similar clothes everyday. Dark jeans, dark shirts, black hair, and a black/gray hoodie.

IM NOT EMO!!!!!
Black is my favorite color Smile to me every other color displays somewhat of an emotion or vibe, with black I get nothing. When I think of black I think of absence of life or vibrance yet it is most often a blend of all colors known. Its mindblowing to me and it makes bodies look better.

_________________
The Bauce of Sauce
avatar
GOD_wears_GUCCI
Admin
Admin

Posts : 345
Points : 419
Join date : 2012-04-11

View user profile http://godrobforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Is this weird?

Post  Dudeacus97 on Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:09 pm

Razorhawkzor wrote:Say a habit you do and see what kind of responses you have. I'll let someone else say a habit after 3 responses.

I pretty much wear the same/similar clothes everyday. Dark jeans, dark shirts, black hair, and a black/gray hoodie.

IM NOT EMO!!!!!

I don't find it weird. Just make sure you stay away from... wherever emos hang out (malls?) and you'll be fine.
avatar
Dudeacus97
A Diamond in the Rough

Posts : 119
Points : 137
Join date : 2012-04-16
Location : Connecticut, a state in UH-MER-EE-CUH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is this weird?

Post  GOD_wears_GUCCI on Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:21 pm

Dudeacus97 wrote:
Razorhawkzor wrote:Say a habit you do and see what kind of responses you have. I'll let someone else say a habit after 3 responses.

I pretty much wear the same/similar clothes everyday. Dark jeans, dark shirts, black hair, and a black/gray hoodie.

IM NOT EMO!!!!!

I don't find it weird. Just make sure you stay away from... wherever emos hang out (malls?) and you'll be fine.
Lol thats the only thing I dislike about metal, people sometimes subconsciously associate me with the "scene-kid/emo" fanbase because thats my prefered genre. Until they get to know me and realize im not like that haha.

_________________
The Bauce of Sauce
avatar
GOD_wears_GUCCI
Admin
Admin

Posts : 345
Points : 419
Join date : 2012-04-11

View user profile http://godrobforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Is this weird?

Post  Razorhawkzor on Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:20 pm

That's just like me gucci gucci.

I wasn't really talking about the way I dress in all black but more on how I usually always wear the same clothes.
avatar
Razorhawkzor
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 208
Points : 249
Join date : 2012-04-11
Age : 20
Location : Take a guess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is this weird?

Post  GOD_wears_GUCCI on Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:37 pm

Razorhawkzor wrote:That's just like me gucci gucci.

I wasn't really talking about the way I dress in all black but more on how I usually always wear the same clothes.

Lol well I do the same thing mayneee! not always but sometimes lol

_________________
The Bauce of Sauce
avatar
GOD_wears_GUCCI
Admin
Admin

Posts : 345
Points : 419
Join date : 2012-04-11

View user profile http://godrobforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Is this weird?

Post  MissWakaLaka on Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:41 pm

Everybody has a favourite set of clothes. I used to wear the same pair of jeans all the time. Only because they were the only pair I had, but still. It's only weird if you never wash them. You do wash them right?
avatar
MissWakaLaka
Detective

Posts : 21
Points : 27
Join date : 2012-04-22
Age : 27
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is this weird?

Post  rrobb911 on Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:48 pm

I usually wear jeans with a plain white t-shirt and a zip up hoodie everyday. I switch between 2 pairs of jeans.
avatar
rrobb911
Admin
Admin

Posts : 360
Points : 423
Join date : 2012-04-11
Age : 27

View user profile http://godrobforums.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Is this weird?

Post  Razorhawkzor on Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:47 pm

Yes I wash them like every week or so. I have a few duplicates. Anyone else got something they think is weird?
avatar
Razorhawkzor
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 208
Points : 249
Join date : 2012-04-11
Age : 20
Location : Take a guess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is this weird?

Post  rrobb911 on Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:56 pm

Razorhawkzor wrote:Yes I wash them like every week or so. I have a few duplicates. Anyone else got something they think is weird?

I wash them like once a month, maybe. Probably like every other month. Is that weird?
avatar
rrobb911
Admin
Admin

Posts : 360
Points : 423
Join date : 2012-04-11
Age : 27

View user profile http://godrobforums.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Is this weird?

Post  rrobb911 on Wed May 09, 2012 9:05 pm

I'm obsessed with buying hats. People think that's weird. Is it?
avatar
rrobb911
Admin
Admin

Posts : 360
Points : 423
Join date : 2012-04-11
Age : 27

View user profile http://godrobforums.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Is this weird?

Post  GOD_wears_GUCCI on Wed May 09, 2012 9:43 pm

rrobb911 wrote:I'm obsessed with buying hats. People think that's weird. Is it?
Lol depends what kind of hats

_________________
The Bauce of Sauce
avatar
GOD_wears_GUCCI
Admin
Admin

Posts : 345
Points : 419
Join date : 2012-04-11

View user profile http://godrobforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Is this weird?

Post  rrobb911 on Wed May 09, 2012 10:47 pm

GOD_wears_GUCCI wrote:
rrobb911 wrote:I'm obsessed with buying hats. People think that's weird. Is it?
Lol depends what kind of hats

Golf hats. Like the baseball cap kind. I got one for every color of clothes I wear. So I got like blue, green, orange, black, white, brown, more black ones, a couple more white...

I have a problem.
avatar
rrobb911
Admin
Admin

Posts : 360
Points : 423
Join date : 2012-04-11
Age : 27

View user profile http://godrobforums.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Is this weird?

Post  Razorhawkzor on Fri May 11, 2012 12:37 am

This is for a few people I know.

They look up to JERSEY SHORE Shocked Shocked Shocked
They go crazy on tans and act like it's the end of the world when the season ended.
avatar
Razorhawkzor
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 208
Points : 249
Join date : 2012-04-11
Age : 20
Location : Take a guess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is this weird?

Post  rrobb911 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

Jersey Shore is for Guido wannabes that have no life other than sitting in their living room watching that show.
avatar
rrobb911
Admin
Admin

Posts : 360
Points : 423
Join date : 2012-04-11
Age : 27

View user profile http://godrobforums.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Is this weird?

Post  Razorhawkzor on Fri May 11, 2012 12:48 am

Is it weird?

I don't like much of what others do. I don't have a facebook cause it just doesn't seem right. Feels more like a popularity contest and for attention whores. When we I graduate this year, I don't feel like I'll miss anybody even though I've known them for years. I dislike hip hop and rap yet most people I know love it. "Popular" shows, I usually find "What the hell is this crap?"

And I did notice I had 99 posts BEFORE reading your post as a reminder, rrobb.
avatar
Razorhawkzor
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 208
Points : 249
Join date : 2012-04-11
Age : 20
Location : Take a guess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is this weird?

Post  rrobb911 on Fri May 11, 2012 9:34 am

Razorhawkzor wrote:Is it weird?

I don't like much of what others do. I don't have a facebook cause it just doesn't seem right. Feels more like a popularity contest and for attention whores. When we I graduate this year, I don't feel like I'll miss anybody even though I've known them for years. I dislike hip hop and rap yet most people I know love it. "Popular" shows, I usually find "What the hell is this crap?"

And I did notice I had 99 posts BEFORE reading your post as a reminder, rrobb.

I hate rap, I hate dubstep even more. Facebook is cool, I just go on and post funny pictures and statuses and that's it. You'll miss people when you graduate? Aren't you just going on to high school?
avatar
rrobb911
Admin
Admin

Posts : 360
Points : 423
Join date : 2012-04-11
Age : 27

View user profile http://godrobforums.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Is this weird?

Post  GOD_wears_GUCCI on Fri May 11, 2012 10:53 am

Dubstep is unique in some ways, I can appreciate that. What angers me is that nobody makes good metal/dubstep. Skrillex chose BMTH to try it with ( WTF WERE YOU THINKING SONNY). I know people love Oli Sykes but hes a poop vocalist. He is wraspy half of the 13 year old youtube screamers are better then him. I need to get some dj equipement and make a real metal-step mix. blow yo mind

It has the potential to be amazing, breakdowns and bassdrops go together like lamb and tunafish.

_________________
The Bauce of Sauce
avatar
GOD_wears_GUCCI
Admin
Admin

Posts : 345
Points : 419
Join date : 2012-04-11

View user profile http://godrobforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Is this weird?

Post  rrobb911 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:33 pm

GOD_wears_GUCCI wrote:Dubstep is unique in some ways, I can appreciate that. What angers me is that nobody makes good metal/dubstep. Skrillex chose BMTH to try it with ( WTF WERE YOU THINKING SONNY). I know people love Oli Sykes but hes a poop vocalist. He is wraspy half of the 13 year old youtube screamers are better then him. I need to get some dj equipement and make a real metal-step mix. blow yo mind

It has the potential to be amazing, breakdowns and bassdrops go together like lamb and tunafish.

Why doesn't Skrillex go fishing?

He always drops the bass. Laughing
avatar
rrobb911
Admin
Admin

Posts : 360
Points : 423
Join date : 2012-04-11
Age : 27

View user profile http://godrobforums.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Is this weird?

Post  Razorhawkzor on Fri May 11, 2012 12:48 pm

rrobb911 wrote:

Why doesn't Skrillex go fishing?

He always drops the bass. Laughing

I've seen that SOOOOO many times
avatar
Razorhawkzor
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 208
Points : 249
Join date : 2012-04-11
Age : 20
Location : Take a guess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is this weird?

Post  rrobb911 on Sat May 12, 2012 11:25 pm

Too bad, I think it's funny.
avatar
rrobb911
Admin
Admin

Posts : 360
Points : 423
Join date : 2012-04-11
Age : 27

View user profile http://godrobforums.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Is this weird?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum