Call of Duty

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Re: Call of Duty

Post  rrobb911 on Thu May 03, 2012 10:36 pm

@godwashere wrote:
@GOD_wears_GUCCI wrote:zombie games are harder for women because women are designed to cook, and zombies don't eat so they see your gender as virtually useless and kill you off first.

Women are vicious lol just not coordinated

Oh my god is that true. My girlfriend gets so into Left 4 Dead ("Ahhh die b-itch!"), but she can't get the hang of aiming and moving simultaneously.
avatar
rrobb911
Admin
Admin

Posts : 360
Points : 423
Join date : 2012-04-11
Age : 27

View user profile http://godrobforums.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Call of Duty

Post  godwashere on Thu May 03, 2012 11:02 pm

@rrobb911 wrote:
@godwashere wrote:
@GOD_wears_GUCCI wrote:zombie games are harder for women because women are designed to cook, and zombies don't eat so they see your gender as virtually useless and kill you off first.

Women are vicious lol just not coordinated

Oh my god is that true. My girlfriend gets so into Left 4 Dead ("Ahhh die b-itch!"), but she can't get the hang of aiming and moving simultaneously.

Its a real problem for girls. Just cant seem to get the hang of it.
avatar
godwashere
Photoshop Master
Photoshop Master

Posts : 70
Points : 72
Join date : 2012-04-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Call of Duty

Post  GOD_wears_GUCCI on Fri May 04, 2012 8:55 am

hahahahha i love this convo.

_________________
The Bauce of Sauce
avatar
GOD_wears_GUCCI
Admin
Admin

Posts : 345
Points : 419
Join date : 2012-04-11

View user profile http://godrobforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Call of Duty

Post  rrobb911 on Sun May 06, 2012 4:23 pm

@GOD_wears_GUCCI wrote:hahahahha i love this convo.

I do too. Good thread hijack
avatar
rrobb911
Admin
Admin

Posts : 360
Points : 423
Join date : 2012-04-11
Age : 27

View user profile http://godrobforums.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Call of Duty

Post  Dudeacus97 on Sun May 13, 2012 9:18 am

Do any of you guys like the Call of Duty Campaigns? I think they're very fun the first time you play them, but they are too short and if you decide to play them again for the achievements, then you are going to hate every minute of it.

Here are my favorite COD campaigns in order of best to worst:
-Black Ops
-World at War (especially co-op)
-Modern Warfare 2
-COD4
-Modern Warfare 3
avatar
Dudeacus97
A Diamond in the Rough

Posts : 119
Points : 137
Join date : 2012-04-16
Location : Connecticut, a state in UH-MER-EE-CUH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Call of Duty

Post  GOD_wears_GUCCI on Sun May 13, 2012 12:35 pm

Special ops was my favorite, the sniper mission was so easy tho lol.

_________________
The Bauce of Sauce
avatar
GOD_wears_GUCCI
Admin
Admin

Posts : 345
Points : 419
Join date : 2012-04-11

View user profile http://godrobforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Call of Duty

Post  Razorhawkzor on Sun May 13, 2012 1:51 pm

I never liked Spec Ops. As for campaigns it goes like this. Best to worst

Black Ops by far
MW3
MW2
WAW (Would be higher but didn't finish it)
COD4 last cause I never played it, or have it.

There was a trailer about MW3 content collection 2. Halfway someone says something along the lines of

"We have the best community...."

lol! lol! lol! HELL NO!!! We b itch and complain about everything. lol! lol! lol!
avatar
Razorhawkzor
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 208
Points : 249
Join date : 2012-04-11
Age : 20
Location : Take a guess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Call of Duty

Post  GOD_wears_GUCCI on Sun May 13, 2012 2:41 pm

Now that I think about it, I never played black ops campaign. Only zombies lol might as well give it a shot. Time to dust off the ps3

_________________
The Bauce of Sauce
avatar
GOD_wears_GUCCI
Admin
Admin

Posts : 345
Points : 419
Join date : 2012-04-11

View user profile http://godrobforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Call of Duty

Post  Razorhawkzor on Sun May 13, 2012 3:10 pm

I miss co op campaign of WaW
avatar
Razorhawkzor
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 208
Points : 249
Join date : 2012-04-11
Age : 20
Location : Take a guess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Call of Duty

Post  GhostRecon on Sun May 13, 2012 7:08 pm

I only like Cod because i like Marines and The army...Other then that its ducky.
avatar
GhostRecon
Mildly Interesting

Posts : 37
Points : 49
Join date : 2012-05-13
Age : 20
Location : Interlachen Fl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Call of Duty

Post  GOD_wears_GUCCI on Sun May 13, 2012 7:14 pm

@GhostRecon wrote:I only like Cod because i like Marines and The army...Other then that its ducky.
I can see where you get that from! new member? welcome! btw, if your name refers to the game it was an amazing game. Played it on n64 for years

_________________
The Bauce of Sauce
avatar
GOD_wears_GUCCI
Admin
Admin

Posts : 345
Points : 419
Join date : 2012-04-11

View user profile http://godrobforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

cod

Post  wldmn14 on Sun May 13, 2012 8:27 pm

is mw2 any good? i have played mw3 but not mw2 i want play!!!
avatar
wldmn14
Detective

Posts : 10
Points : 12
Join date : 2012-05-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Call of Duty

Post  Dudeacus97 on Sun May 13, 2012 10:10 pm

@wldmn14 wrote:is mw2 any good? i have played mw3 but not mw2 i want play!!!

The multiplayer is pretty fun. There's a lot of bullshit, but not a lot of people use it (except for quickscoping. 2/3 of all players are quickscopers.) It's probably the best COD multiplayer to date. I only really play it now for Search & Destroy.

What I really enjoy about it is how in every other COD, I feel like there is something I "have" to use. In MW2, we have a lot of options to pick from, and many of them are viable. I actually feel like I am making classes that suit me. My favorite loadout for Search & Destroy is this (I have gotten more flak than a WWII bomber with this class):
M16A4 w/ hearbeat sensor & silencer
M93 Raffika w/ red dot sight & silencer
C4
Smoke Grenade
Bling
Stopping Power
Last Stand

The campaign is filled with cinematic moments. It's worth it when you get to the level "Of Their Own Accord", though. There's just something about that level that fills me with... something.

I never really liked Spec Ops that much, though. My favorite is O Cristo Redentor (Christ the Redeemer in Portugese), when you go and clean out the gangsters in a Brazillian favela.
avatar
Dudeacus97
A Diamond in the Rough

Posts : 119
Points : 137
Join date : 2012-04-16
Location : Connecticut, a state in UH-MER-EE-CUH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Call of Duty

Post  Razorhawkzor on Mon May 14, 2012 1:18 am

Every COD game has a split. Some people love it, some people HATE it. Looks like dude loves MW2. Well I HATE it. So much BS in it. Noobtubes and QUICKSCOPERS are the main ones. It has calmed down a bit since it is getting old, but you still have to trust people not to be douche bags. Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral lol! We're talking about the COD community.
avatar
Razorhawkzor
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 208
Points : 249
Join date : 2012-04-11
Age : 20
Location : Take a guess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Call of Duty

Post  Dudeacus97 on Mon May 14, 2012 9:24 pm

@Razorhawkzor wrote:Every COD game has a split. Some people love it, some people HATE it. Looks like dude loves MW2. Well I HATE it. So much BS in it. Noobtubes and QUICKSCOPERS are the main ones. It has calmed down a bit since it is getting old, but you still have to trust people not to be douche bags. Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral lol! We're talking about the COD community.

Yeah, MW2 has A LOT of bullshit in it, but it's still pretty fun. Especially since my friend is borrowing Battlefield 3. I don't think I've seen a noobtoober in months. They all left for MW3.

Quickscoping, however, is still very prevalent. About 80% of all players on multiplayer use the intervention. It's fun to go around with an M16 and kill all of them, then listening to them rage! Twisted Evil
avatar
Dudeacus97
A Diamond in the Rough

Posts : 119
Points : 137
Join date : 2012-04-16
Location : Connecticut, a state in UH-MER-EE-CUH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Call of Duty

Post  p_andrew on Thu May 17, 2012 9:35 am

Spec ops on MW3 is waaaaaaaay easier than the spec ops on MW2. I finished all on vet on MW3 solo in just about one go, whilst the MW2 ones took me a few tries. As for campaign, I'm indifferent about each one but I gotta say, the MW ones are mad short. I hated the Black Ops one though but that's mainly because I had to keep redoing them because the trophies wouldn't show up. I looooooved Zombies too...sucks I'm permanently banned though :/ I hope the ban doesn't carry over to BO 2.
avatar
p_andrew
Lurker

Posts : 5
Points : 9
Join date : 2012-05-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Call of Duty

Post  GhostRecon on Thu May 17, 2012 2:51 pm

@p_andrew wrote:Spec ops on MW3 is waaaaaaaay easier than the spec ops on MW2. I finished all on vet on MW3 solo in just about one go, whilst the MW2 ones took me a few tries. As for campaign, I'm indifferent about each one but I gotta say, the MW ones are mad short. I hated the Black Ops one though but that's mainly because I had to keep redoing them because the trophies wouldn't show up. I looooooved Zombies too...sucks I'm permanently banned though :/ I hope the ban doesn't carry over to BO 2.
Lol,how you get banned ??
avatar
GhostRecon
Mildly Interesting

Posts : 37
Points : 49
Join date : 2012-05-13
Age : 20
Location : Interlachen Fl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Call of Duty

Post  p_andrew on Fri May 18, 2012 9:46 am

@GhostRecon wrote:
@p_andrew wrote:Spec ops on MW3 is waaaaaaaay easier than the spec ops on MW2. I finished all on vet on MW3 solo in just about one go, whilst the MW2 ones took me a few tries. As for campaign, I'm indifferent about each one but I gotta say, the MW ones are mad short. I hated the Black Ops one though but that's mainly because I had to keep redoing them because the trophies wouldn't show up. I looooooved Zombies too...sucks I'm permanently banned though :/ I hope the ban doesn't carry over to BO 2.
Lol,how you get banned ??

I hacked multiplayer. I gave my account 16th prestige with 999999999999 points. After that, I went and did a hacked lobby trying to give everyone else the same thing lol.
avatar
p_andrew
Lurker

Posts : 5
Points : 9
Join date : 2012-05-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Call of Duty

Post  Dudeacus97 on Sat May 26, 2012 11:48 pm

A few days ago I rediscovered the awesomeness of COD4 headquarters.
avatar
Dudeacus97
A Diamond in the Rough

Posts : 119
Points : 137
Join date : 2012-04-16
Location : Connecticut, a state in UH-MER-EE-CUH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Call of Duty

Post  GOD_wears_GUCCI on Sun May 27, 2012 3:44 pm

@Dudeacus97 wrote:A few days ago I rediscovered the awesomeness of COD4 headquarters.
Awhhh man I totally forgot about that, gotta play it now haaha.

_________________
The Bauce of Sauce
avatar
GOD_wears_GUCCI
Admin
Admin

Posts : 345
Points : 419
Join date : 2012-04-11

View user profile http://godrobforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Call of Duty

Post  Dudeacus97 on Mon May 28, 2012 2:24 pm

@GOD_wears_GUCCI wrote:
@Dudeacus97 wrote:A few days ago I rediscovered the awesomeness of COD4 headquarters.
Awhhh man I totally forgot about that, gotta play it now haaha.

COD4, or just the headquarters?
avatar
Dudeacus97
A Diamond in the Rough

Posts : 119
Points : 137
Join date : 2012-04-16
Location : Connecticut, a state in UH-MER-EE-CUH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Call of Duty

Post  Razorhawkzor on Mon May 28, 2012 2:37 pm

@Dudeacus97 wrote:
COD4, or just the headquarters?


Never played COD4. But I have a lot of good memories pub stomping in Black Ops HQ. It was wunderbar.

Apparently the first time it changed wunderbar to Wonderbra. lol!
avatar
Razorhawkzor
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 208
Points : 249
Join date : 2012-04-11
Age : 20
Location : Take a guess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Call of Duty

Post  Dudeacus97 on Mon May 28, 2012 2:42 pm

@Razorhawkzor wrote:
@Dudeacus97 wrote:
COD4, or just the headquarters?


Never played COD4. But I have a lot of good memories pub stomping in Black Ops HQ. It was wunderbar.

Apparently the first time it changed wunderbar to Wonderbra. lol!

COD4 is awesome. If you've ever played World at War, it's basically the same thing with modern weapons and technology. The headquarters in it is also a lot better, especially for four reasons:
1. It's COD4
2. You can capture the headquarters as soon as it spawns instead of waiting 45 seconds.
3. The maps are actually good and the headquarters spawns in good, tactical locations that you can actually defend. Unless you're on Countdown (the game's wide-open map) or Shipment (the game's tiny-as-hell map.)
4. It's COD4
avatar
Dudeacus97
A Diamond in the Rough

Posts : 119
Points : 137
Join date : 2012-04-16
Location : Connecticut, a state in UH-MER-EE-CUH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Call of Duty

Post  Razorhawkzor on Mon May 28, 2012 2:54 pm

@Dudeacus97 wrote:

COD4 is awesome. If you've ever played World at War, it's basically the same thing with modern weapons and technology. The headquarters in it is also a lot better, especially for four reasons:
1. It's COD4
2. You can capture the headquarters as soon as it spawns instead of waiting 45 seconds.
3. The maps are actually good and the headquarters spawns in good, tactical locations that you can actually defend. Unless you're on Countdown (the game's wide-open map) or Shipment (the game's tiny-as-hell map.)
4. It's COD4

I did play on WAW. I would go get it except that it is likely that less than 1000 people would be on it at any given time. WAW was amazing to me except for *shudders* the MP40 affraid
Heard a lot about COD4. Sounds like not much wrong with except maybe the M16 and MP5 I think.
avatar
Razorhawkzor
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 208
Points : 249
Join date : 2012-04-11
Age : 20
Location : Take a guess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Call of Duty

Post  Dudeacus97 on Mon May 28, 2012 8:45 pm

@Razorhawkzor wrote:
@Dudeacus97 wrote:

COD4 is awesome. If you've ever played World at War, it's basically the same thing with modern weapons and technology. The headquarters in it is also a lot better, especially for four reasons:
1. It's COD4
2. You can capture the headquarters as soon as it spawns instead of waiting 45 seconds.
3. The maps are actually good and the headquarters spawns in good, tactical locations that you can actually defend. Unless you're on Countdown (the game's wide-open map) or Shipment (the game's tiny-as-hell map.)
4. It's COD4

I did play on WAW. I would go get it except that it is likely that less than 1000 people would be on it at any given time. WAW was amazing to me except for *shudders* the MP40 affraid
Heard a lot about COD4. Sounds like not much wrong with except maybe the M16 and MP5 I think.

The main problem with WAW now is modders. If you go on there, then there is going to be at least one in half of the games. There's much less than what there used to be.

The MP5 and M16 in COD4 aren't as imbalanced as other overpowered weapons in COD4, mostly being
because other weapons can compete.

I also normally have to have somebody to talk to when I lay Call of Duty, or any game for that matter.
avatar
Dudeacus97
A Diamond in the Rough

Posts : 119
Points : 137
Join date : 2012-04-16
Location : Connecticut, a state in UH-MER-EE-CUH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Call of Duty

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum