G&R ENTERTAINMENT & GAMING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post random thoughts and reply to ones you want

+3
Razorhawkzor
GOD_wears_GUCCI
rrobb911
7 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Post random thoughts and reply to ones you want - Page 9 Empty Re: Post random thoughts and reply to ones you want

Post  GOD_wears_GUCCI Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:12 pm

Dudeacus97 wrote:I'm back! I took up Gucci's suggestion and joined a religious forum here:

http://discussions.godandscience.org/index.php

I've also decided to start a creative project to either write a fantasy novel or to work on scripts for a TV show version of the Storm Drain Alligator. I have a list of episodes that I made up if anybody is interested. I'm currently working on either the pilot episode or the one where the SDA gets stuck in a Disney movie and goes on a mission to kill the censor.
Good stuff man Smile you can learn alot on sites like this! religious or not, there are moral values that can benefit from knowledge of religion Smile
Also, that disney script sounds interesting! you should do some subliminaly geared towards political issues, like family guy. Stuff like that is my favorite kind of comedy annimation lol.
GOD_wears_GUCCI
GOD_wears_GUCCI
Admin
Admin

https://godrobforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post random thoughts and reply to ones you want - Page 9 Empty Re: Post random thoughts and reply to ones you want

Post  GOD_wears_GUCCI Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:14 pm

Razorhawkzor wrote:I personally didn't like SDA for some reason. I have to see what it would be like in TV show form, but I'm not really expecting much.

That reminded me of the story I wanted to write before. I was doing it but was busy with end of school year work. Don't think I'll go back and finish it though.
Writing is hard to keep up with! I am in the process of writing a book, got almost 400 pages done and then stopped working completely lol. Kind of tough to write on vampirism with all the teen-drama based nonsense. People wouldn't look at it as an informal book.
GOD_wears_GUCCI
GOD_wears_GUCCI
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dudeacus97 Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:23 pm

GOD_wears_GUCCI wrote:
Dudeacus97 wrote:I'm back! I took up Gucci's suggestion and joined a religious forum here:

I've also decided to start a creative project to either write a fantasy novel or to work on scripts for a TV show version of the Storm Drain Alligator. I have a list of episodes that I made up if anybody is interested. I'm currently working on either the pilot episode or the one where the SDA gets stuck in a Disney movie and goes on a mission to kill the censor.
Good stuff man Smile you can learn alot on sites like this! religious or not, there are moral values that can benefit from knowledge of religion Smile
Also, that disney script sounds interesting! you should do some subliminaly geared towards political issues, like family guy. Stuff like that is my favorite kind of comedy annimation lol.

I forgot to mention that the SDA is forced to be the talking animal sidekick in the movie he is stuck in. There's also a part "off-screen" where various disney characters fight for the opportunity of a cameo ("No, Mater, you cannot appear as a passing car!") While Lightning McQueen becomes a Nitro addict and goes on a murderous rampage throughout Louisiana and Father Chuck is having trouble deciding which priest archetype he should be for the movie. (Badass priest, Pedophile priest, Wise mentor priest, Evil priest...)

As for the political stuff, I wanted to stay out of that because I personally think it's really annoying when I want to watch something funny and the only thing I get is a way for some director to post his extreme views. Maybe I could make an episode like that, where a political strawman shows up in their town and the SDA has to find out what is going on.
Dudeacus97
Dudeacus97
A Diamond in the Rough

Back to top Go down

Post  GOD_wears_GUCCI Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:27 pm

Dudeacus97 wrote:
GOD_wears_GUCCI wrote:

I forgot to mention that the SDA is forced to be the talking animal sidekick in the movie he is stuck in. There's also a part "off-screen" where various disney characters fight for the opportunity of a cameo ("No, Mater, you cannot appear as a passing car!") While Lightning McQueen becomes a Nitro addict and goes on a murderous rampage throughout Louisiana and Father Chuck is having trouble deciding which priest archetype he should be for the movie. (Badass priest, Pedophile priest, Wise mentor priest, Evil priest...)

As for the political stuff, I wanted to stay out of that because I personally think it's really annoying when I want to watch something funny and the only thing I get is a way for some director to post his extreme views. Maybe I could make an episode like that, where a political strawman shows up in their town and the SDA has to find out what is going on.
I would say pedo priest, most possible humor lol. I like the way you think though, your a smart guy! I don't have the creativity to write scripts only stories from character p.o.v
GOD_wears_GUCCI
GOD_wears_GUCCI
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Razorhawkzor Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:32 pm

Looks like I forgot the passwords for my PS3 accounts I use just for downloading stuff, gonna have to spend a while remembering old passwords.
Razorhawkzor
Razorhawkzor

Back to top Go down

Post  rrobb911 Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:46 pm

Razorhawkzor wrote:Anyone know where I can get a free custom avatar/signature? I've had something in my mind for a while but I know nothing of how to properly use photoshop.

avatar or signature? I need a size to work with.
rrobb911
rrobb911
Admin
Admin

https://godrobforums.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  rrobb911 Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:53 pm

If you don't respond in 2 minutes I'm making it an avatar
rrobb911
rrobb911
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Razorhawkzor Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:57 pm

Avatar works. Looks like it was more than 2 minutes so doesn't matter.
Razorhawkzor
Razorhawkzor

Back to top Go down

Post  Razorhawkzor Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:02 pm

Still haven't finished avatar rob?

Gucci, you were such a PS3 noob. Fixed the mic, so that's good. When you recieve messages, respond by writing it on the top subject line. Makes it faster and less annoying for others to have to open it up and read a 2-3 word sentence.
Razorhawkzor
Razorhawkzor

Back to top Go down

Post  GOD_wears_GUCCI Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:18 pm

Razorhawkzor wrote:Still haven't finished avatar rob?

Gucci, you were such a PS3 noob. Fixed the mic, so that's good. When you recieve messages, respond by writing it on the top subject line. Makes it faster and less annoying for others to have to open it up and read a 2-3 word sentence.
Lol yes I am noobtrocious, but the mic works very well now! I just destroyed a Hardcore Server though, held down a fort with cannon's and throwing knives.. Also just found out I have had a legit sniper rifle the whole time :0
GOD_wears_GUCCI
GOD_wears_GUCCI
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Razorhawkzor Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:09 pm

I am a bit of a noob at RDR though, don't know what to do really and suck at the aiming system.
Razorhawkzor
Razorhawkzor

Back to top Go down

Post  GOD_wears_GUCCI Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:47 pm

Razorhawkzor wrote:I am a bit of a noob at RDR though, don't know what to do really and suck at the aiming system.
I found the best method to be similar to "quickscoping." Basically aim and shoot simultaniously. And in online "free roam" I usually form a posse and kill anyone whos not in it. Thats basically the extent of my objective. In the story mode I just aim for icons and do what they say, not too far in story mode. I have deffinitally grown to love the game though. I cannot spell deffinitally to save my life.
GOD_wears_GUCCI
GOD_wears_GUCCI
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Razorhawkzor Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:18 pm

Meanwhile, due to 3 people who gameshared with me and didn't delete my account from their PS3s, I can not gameshare Borderlands with you. We did end up getting a group of 4 after another friend bought Borderlands himself. That may end up being my main game for a while. RDR, for me, seems to be better solo for some reason. I have yet to try Undead Nightmare though.

Looks like after getting my hardrive I will need to redownload my games. If that goes for the DLCs as well, I may end up having to go a whole 24 hours getting them all over again. May have get RDR from you again. Will lose other stuff but not so bad.
Razorhawkzor
Razorhawkzor

Back to top Go down

Post  GOD_wears_GUCCI Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:36 pm

Razorhawkzor wrote:Meanwhile, due to 3 people who gameshared with me and didn't delete my account from their PS3s, I can not gameshare Borderlands with you. We did end up getting a group of 4 after another friend bought Borderlands himself. That may end up being my main game for a while. RDR, for me, seems to be better solo for some reason. I have yet to try Undead Nightmare though.

Looks like after getting my hardrive I will need to redownload my games. If that goes for the DLCs as well, I may end up having to go a whole 24 hours getting them all over again. May have get RDR from you again. Will lose other stuff but not so bad.
Try the games, I was just playing some of them. WAAAAAAAY better then free roam, and you get more xp. And an old fashioned mexican standoff is pretty epic as well. Now we just need to convince dudacus and rob to get ps3 and we will have an inpenitrable posse!
GOD_wears_GUCCI
GOD_wears_GUCCI
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Razorhawkzor Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:03 pm

You could just add people you find on the game. Did that on Black Ops, now I play with them really often.
Razorhawkzor
Razorhawkzor

Back to top Go down

Post  Dudeacus97 Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:03 pm

This forum is officially dead.
Dudeacus97
Dudeacus97
A Diamond in the Rough

Back to top Go down

Post  rrobb911 Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:29 pm

I would post but all I do is work and sleep.
rrobb911
rrobb911
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dudeacus97 Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:57 pm

I just got back from Summer Camp. I also finished that SDA Christmas Episode.
Dudeacus97
Dudeacus97
A Diamond in the Rough

Back to top Go down

Post  GOD_wears_GUCCI Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:52 pm

Dudeacus97 wrote:I just got back from Summer Camp. I also finished that SDA Christmas Episode.
What kind of summer camp? lol I thought you were like 18?
GOD_wears_GUCCI
GOD_wears_GUCCI
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dudeacus97 Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:10 pm

GOD_wears_GUCCI wrote:
Dudeacus97 wrote:I just got back from Summer Camp. I also finished that SDA Christmas Episode.
What kind of summer camp? lol I thought you were like 18?

A Boy Scout one.
Dudeacus97
Dudeacus97
A Diamond in the Rough

Back to top Go down

Post  Razorhawkzor Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:04 am

I have completely lost track of what day it is.
Razorhawkzor
Razorhawkzor

Back to top Go down

Post  rrobb911 Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:59 pm

Razorhawkzor wrote:I have completely lost track of what day it is.

Totally. The only way I can keep track of days is when I have off of work.
rrobb911
rrobb911
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dudeacus97 Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:36 am

rrobb911 wrote:

I go to Church every Sunday and Karate classes every monday, so there is a way I can tell. This week I had one of my best classes. We learned an awesome move on how to throw people when they punch you in the face and I had a great exchange practice with another, more experienced student.
Dudeacus97
Dudeacus97
A Diamond in the Rough

Back to top Go down

Post  GOD_wears_GUCCI Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:27 pm

Dudeacus97 wrote:
rrobb911 wrote:

I go to Church every Sunday and Karate classes every monday, so there is a way I can tell. This week I had one of my best classes. We learned an awesome move on how to throw people when they punch you in the face and I had a great exchange practice with another, more experienced student.
Quit karate and take up Judo or BJJ, you will learn way more useful techniques. Or you could kill your parents bank account and take akaido. Bad ass stuff lol.
GOD_wears_GUCCI
GOD_wears_GUCCI
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  GOD_wears_GUCCI Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:27 pm

Lol I have the same problem.
GOD_wears_GUCCI
GOD_wears_GUCCI
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next