G&R ENTERTAINMENT & GAMING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Electro/Dubstep

3 posters

Go down

Electro/Dubstep Empty Electro/Dubstep

Post  GOD_wears_GUCCI Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:56 pm

I am not a big raver/facemelter but I do enjoy the music's technicality.

Heres one of my favorites, thought I would share some videos.

GOD_wears_GUCCI
GOD_wears_GUCCI
Admin
Admin

https://godrobforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Electro/Dubstep Empty Re: Electro/Dubstep

Post  rrobb911 Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:16 pm

I'll be the Debby downer of the thread. I think dubstep is the lowest and worst style of music. It's barely music, it's just some bowwwwowwws and wickawickas over a looped song. I told a guy at work I would write a hit dubstep song in one day, but I have not had the time yet. I'll post it when I do Smile
rrobb911
rrobb911
Admin
Admin

https://godrobforums.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  GOD_wears_GUCCI Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:22 pm

rrobb911 wrote:I'll be the Debby downer of the thread. I think dubstep is the lowest and worst style of music. It's barely music, it's just some bowwwwowwws and wickawickas over a looped song. I told a guy at work I would write a hit dubstep song in one day, but I have not had the time yet. I'll post it when I do Smile
Correct, but also incorrect, the work it takes to make some of the tracks is very technical. Lol once you try, we will see if your opinion changes. One of my best friends is a DJ and I have seen him make some tracks that easily took a week. There are thousands of tones and pitches to chose through in the programs. I will admit it is not as "creative" as most genre's but through its technicality it is easily as complex.
A great arguement against electro would be the fact that it is really an underground drug operation hidden by music. The artists get the best ecstacy, molly, ketamine, maphedrine, and things of that nature (spelling) and sell them through their guests. The music's technicality increases your high and can actually make the drugs twice as effective, leading to faster addiction and approval. Most people don't know that but I promise you that is what the real meaning behind the birth of this "rave" scene.
GOD_wears_GUCCI
GOD_wears_GUCCI
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  GOD_wears_GUCCI Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:23 pm

GOD_wears_GUCCI
GOD_wears_GUCCI
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Razorhawkzor Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:57 pm

GOD_wears_GUCCI wrote:
rrobb911 wrote:I'll be the Debby downer of the thread. I think dubstep is the lowest and worst style of music. It's barely music, it's just some bowwwwowwws and wickawickas over a looped song. I told a guy at work I would write a hit dubstep song in one day, but I have not had the time yet. I'll post it when I do Smile
Correct, but also incorrect, the work it takes to make some of the tracks is very technical. Lol once you try, we will see if your opinion changes. One of my best friends is a DJ and I have seen him make some tracks that easily took a week. There are thousands of tones and pitches to chose through in the programs. I will admit it is not as "creative" as most genre's but through its technicality it is easily as complex.
A great arguement against electro would be the fact that it is really an underground drug operation hidden by music. The artists get the best ecstacy, molly, ketamine, maphedrine, and things of that nature (spelling) and sell them through their guests. The music's technicality increases your high and can actually make the drugs twice as effective, leading to faster addiction and approval. Most people don't know that but I promise you that is what the real meaning behind the birth of this "rave" scene.

I may have seen that on 1000 Ways to Die. Forgot how but I couldn't stop laughing at that part. Gotta watch that episode again.
Razorhawkzor
Razorhawkzor

Back to top Go down

Post  GOD_wears_GUCCI Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:45 pm

What would you have seen? lol the rave scene? People die at raves quite often actually, some of the drugs they take are really dangerous, and when your tripping balls and your vision is melting its easy to get hurt in a crowd of 20,000 people. And yes, the raves have that many people usually. Expecially the bigger concerts, they have some that last multiple days. A couple days of LSD and DMT will do some damage to your brain. A couple of my friends actually have to take Ketamine to restore their saratonin levels prior to concerts because they are depressed and feel like complete crap. I can't spell when it comes to drugs so pardon my illiteracy.
GOD_wears_GUCCI
GOD_wears_GUCCI
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Razorhawkzor Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:55 pm

Turns out it is not quite the same thing, but still pretty interesting.

http://www.spike.com/video-clips/nzkse6/1000-ways-to-die-over-i-dose
Razorhawkzor
Razorhawkzor

Back to top Go down

Post  GOD_wears_GUCCI Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:31 am

Razorhawkzor wrote:Turns out it is not quite the same thing, but still pretty interesting.

http://www.spike.com/video-clips/nzkse6/1000-ways-to-die-over-i-dose
I have done this lol its pretty damn cool.
GOD_wears_GUCCI
GOD_wears_GUCCI
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rrobb911 Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:34 pm

Rave drugs are the dumbest thing you can do to yourself. One hit or whatever of ecstasy affects you for 2 years.

Science lesson of the day Smile
rrobb911
rrobb911
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  GOD_wears_GUCCI Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:44 pm

rrobb911 wrote:Rave drugs are the dumbest thing you can do to yourself. One hit or whatever of ecstasy affects you for 2 years.

Science lesson of the day Smile
I think that sounds about right, I would be curious what in ecstacy would last that long... Ecstacy is a combination of alot of the "hard" drugs, yet seems to be accepted more. For example; your standard ecstacy pill is contrived of Mdma, heroin, methamphetamines, and cocain. I would assume it would be the meth that would last the longest. However, ravers are not really into ecstacy as much anymore, MDMA is the part of ecstacy that actually skyrockets your seratonin leading to the "ecstacy" like feeling. Most ravers are really into that, the street name is "molly." So now when you see signs and shirts saying "Wanted: Molly" you know the reference lol. The drugs they do are very dangerous though, I would not be surprised if their offspring could not produce seratonin. I guess we will wait 10 years and find out Smile

Also, maybe its acid your thinking of.. I know acid stays in your spine for a VERY long time. You can actually get a "high" similar to the LSD you took however long ago by cracking your back the right way. But I don't think LSD is that good these days, man made drugs usually go downhill in short terms. Like bath salts, I remember people using that stuff quite often. You could even buy it at the local head shop "backshelf" of course.
GOD_wears_GUCCI
GOD_wears_GUCCI
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rrobb911 Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:06 pm

GOD_wears_GUCCI wrote:I think that sounds about right, I would be curious what in ecstacy would last that long... Ecstacy is a combination of alot of the "hard" drugs, yet seems to be accepted more. For example; your standard ecstacy pill is contrived of Mdma, heroin, methamphetamines, and cocain. I would assume it would be the meth that would last the longest. However, ravers are not really into ecstacy as much anymore, MDMA is the part of ecstacy that actually skyrockets your seratonin leading to the "ecstacy" like feeling. Most ravers are really into that, the street name is "molly." So now when you see signs and shirts saying "Wanted: Molly" you know the reference lol. The drugs they do are very dangerous though, I would not be surprised if their offspring could not produce seratonin. I guess we will wait 10 years and find out Smile

Also, maybe its acid your thinking of.. I know acid stays in your spine for a VERY long time. You can actually get a "high" similar to the LSD you took however long ago by cracking your back the right way. But I don't think LSD is that good these days, man made drugs usually go downhill in short terms. Like bath salts, I remember people using that stuff quite often. You could even buy it at the local head shop "backshelf" of course.

Is that combo the "street" way of taking it? I only know of it as MDMA.

I am not referring to LSD, MDMA is two years effect. I don't have my psych book, but I can check on LSD when I get a chance. I'm not sure if LSD is as bad because they affect different parts of the brain.
rrobb911
rrobb911
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  GOD_wears_GUCCI Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:29 am

rrobb911 wrote:
GOD_wears_GUCCI wrote:I think that sounds about right, I would be curious what in ecstacy would last that long... Ecstacy is a combination of alot of the "hard" drugs, yet seems to be accepted more. For example; your standard ecstacy pill is contrived of Mdma, heroin, methamphetamines, and cocain. I would assume it would be the meth that would last the longest. However, ravers are not really into ecstacy as much anymore, MDMA is the part of ecstacy that actually skyrockets your seratonin leading to the "ecstacy" like feeling. Most ravers are really into that, the street name is "molly." So now when you see signs and shirts saying "Wanted: Molly" you know the reference lol. The drugs they do are very dangerous though, I would not be surprised if their offspring could not produce seratonin. I guess we will wait 10 years and find out Smile

Is that combo the "street" way of taking it? I only know of it as MDMA.

I am not referring to LSD, MDMA is two years effect. I don't have my psych book, but I can check on LSD when I get a chance. I'm not sure if LSD is as bad because they affect different parts of the brain.
If im understanding your question correctly, no mdma and ecstacy are different. Mdma is in ecstacy and is the ingredient most think "ecstacy" is. However, there is alot more in ecstacy then most think. Ecstacy is like the melting pot of drugs. It is comprived of many "uppers." If you understand the "persona" ecstacy has as a drug that makes you happy and carefree, then MDMA is what you are thinking of. Ecstacy is just a cheap, addictive drug that is easy to make... you could take a certain weight of various drugs and compress it to increase your profit of individual "doses." If your addicted to ecstacy it is hard to get treatment because they have to find out how your ecstacy was made, so if your having heroin withdrawals they don't give you meth instead. It is a very stupid drug, if I was a raver I would just take workout supplements like nitric oxide lol that shit will keep you going longer then any drug. Although were a little behind, the popular drugs in the rave scene now are mephedrine, ketamine, dmt, and complex stuff like that. They have some crazy shit these days.
GOD_wears_GUCCI
GOD_wears_GUCCI
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum